You're in my mind. You're here, you're in my arms. I miss you. That night was magical. You were everything I wanted. I had never felt so interested in a man. Every time you touched me, I was overwashed in magic. Every time I caught you looking at me, my whole body smiled. I was warm, I was safe. I wanted to be with you.
I didn't throw myself at you. I told you how I felt. I was honest, I was frank, I was blunt. No, I'm not customary. I'm not traditional. I'm not every other girl you've been with. But I care for you. I want to give you everything in my own way.
You're not here. You're on the other side of the world, with her. She's giving you hers; I can't give you mine. You can't love what's not here. I used to have my dreams, but now, no more. I stay up all night. You smile all day. You sleep next to her. I pace and curse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment